Highlighted Course Projects
- Hierarchical Neural Model for Recommending Articles +
Machine Learning Coursework on Text Classification Challenge.
- “MIPS32-cpu”: five-stage pipeline mips32 processor .
Written in verilog. Summer Project of Computer Architecture Course.
- Delving into Deep Learning Toolkits on Tone Classification +
Compared Torch, Theano and Tensorflow on the Tone Recognition Task.
- “Rz_compiler”: toy compiler for a Java-like language +
Implemented in Java, completing both Front-end and Back-end design.
- My AIs, won the top 5 in the Programming Course [Animal Chess ] and Practice and Principle and Practice of Computer Algorithms (Summer 2015) [Snake-Proj ].
- Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning Books Translation
I participate in the following book translation (to Chinese) led by Prof. Kai Yu:
Yoshua Bengio, Learning Deep Architecture for AI. Chinese edition published
Richard S. Sutton, Andrew G. Barto, Reinforcement Learning: An Introduction.
Chinese edition published
- Chess opening book for Yixin, the strongest Gomoku/Renju AI in the world
Collaborated with Kai Sun and Tianyi Hao. Supported by the Supercomputer of SJTU.
- Hybrid Intelligence Dialogue System +
SpeechLab Project. Contribute on NLG module and Dialogue Manager module.
- Baidu News Crawler
Implemented in Python. A web crawler collecting financial news on Baidu News.
- Multi-Photon Correlation Detector
Imagine processing & data analysis for the Photonic Boson Sampling project.